Improper surface treatment and improper use of pre-treatment tools can be one of several causes of paint blistering.
Ensure correct pre-treatment and surface treatment, as well as paint application.
Pre-treatment tools for ATEX gas zones
By using the right pre-treatment tool, you can prevent and avoid paint blistering.
Our cold solutions come with many benefits, including:
- No need for Hot Work Permit – Due to Ex-certification.
- Use less time on risk evaluations – Due Cold Work certification.
- Avoids postponements – As you can use the tool safely, you do not have to postpone jobs.
- No need for Habitats – You will not ignite gas or damage equipment around you.
- No need for fireguards – No ignition of Natural gas.
- Avoid production stop/delays.
The statements above are accomplished by reducing heat, noise, and vibration. Which creates a safer working environment where you potentially save lives, protect human health, and save money.
- No Hearing injuries – Noise <85 dB
- No “White fingers” – Vibration Level <2,5 ms²
- No Toxic damage – no release of isocyanides when grinding through the polyurethane
- No Fire Injuries
- No Explosion accidents – Temperature <70°
Some recommended uses – Safety Tools Allmet
All recommendations have their own project pages.
Tap/click the project text below to continue.
Areas and techniques
Grinding and cutting
Problem areas and techniques
Materials – ATEX certified
Access and surveys